Taking Conscious Awareness & Creation to New Heights! Manifesting & Exploring Energy Workshop
A Hands-On Workshop with
Lorna Reichel, MFA, BS
Subtle Energy Researcher and Photographer
Rev. Karl Kolsbun, M. Div
Metaphysician and Psychic Medium
Our universe is made of creative energy. Discover the creator within as you interact with the non-linear world of subtle energies. and move into deeper states of truth. Work with human and other types of energy. Receive feedback on your manifesting abilities. Witness exciting demonstrations that can change your perceptions and expand your mind. Experience the power of your thoughts, feelings, and intentions, and see the affect these invisible “energies” have. Learn techniques to protect yourself, clear negative energy, energize and balance yourself. See photos of “subtle energies” including a spirit guide, orbs, human energy fields and earth energies. You’ll practice your transforming and manifesting subtle energy skills, as Lorna and Karl offer guidance. The workshop will include meditations, discussions, and techniques to prepare you for living in the higher dimensions.
What you will learn:
· The relationship between energy and matter.
· Creative ways to manifest better health.
· Techniques to increase your energy and vitality
· Energy Techniques & Technologies for healing
· Changing non-beneficial energy into positive energy
· Body dowsing for personal information
· How to determine which foods and medicines may be appropriate for you
· The positive and negative affects of thoughts and words
· Discover the power and use of visualization
· Discover your ability to use your mind and heart to consciously create (health, happiness, prosperity)
About Workshops, Presentations l Why I would Like To Speak To Your Group l About Lorna Reichel l Exploring Energy: Suggested Reading l Auric Field Photography lManifesting and Exploring Energy l Past Speaking Engagements/Lectures/Presentations l Calendar of Events
Learn A Fascinating Body of Information… through lecture, demonstration, discussion, practice, and PowerPoint presentations.